Rest my love

 Rest your love  [Bubba]

I'm here to rest my love,

In your arms it's so warm,

In your arms, I think of a

pretty place where all my dreams come true.

But my dreams are not pretty

,

My dreams speak of beasts with horns and fire in their eyes,

But my dreams speak of you too,

And when it does,

I see a god amongst mankind.

I came to rest my love with you,

My fears have no place near,

Your love fortifies and strengthens,

And strip by strip,

I am made whole.

I wasn't born blind but I can't see past this horizon,

But when you hold my hands, little by little,

The sun sets around me everyday,

The sun rises on my door step.


I want to rest my love with you.

My demons have no air here.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I think we made the sky blue with our eyes

Love is God itself

Soul searching.