I think we made the sky blue with our eyes

 I think we made the sky blue with our eyes. Milked from the crushed glass of each other's eyes and blew them into the sky like kisses in a boat of crystal clear tears.

You and I. Our waters were never this blue and bright but they were all that we ever had. They were decaying "" dull and sick like the over ripe lemons my mom forgets to squeeze the juice out of.

We were a modern love story tragedy.

Your love holds me cold like frostbites, sending chills through my spines. My love kiss is like water and I drown at the touch of his baby blue lips. My love eyes are so and I sway to the rythms of the singing birds in the baby blue of the afternoon sky. My

My love and I are like water, 


Venus chased after mars for a thousand years, but no love story is as blue as ours.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Love is God itself

Soul searching.